NRP Full Certification and Renewal Course
Neonatal Resuscitation Program
Full Certification and Renewal Course
For pediatricians, emergency physicians, family physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, and other healthcare providers who initiate and direct advanced life support in the neonate. Written Online Exam
To purchase your online exam go to https://www.healthstream.com/hlc/aap .Once logged in or registered go to the Catalog tab, select the 7th edition NRP Provider Curriculum and, click Enroll. On completion of Part 1 (exam and esim cases), in Part 2 you will be asked to complete 3 additional components;
1. select an Instructor-Led Event, you will search Healthsource
2. Check for Part 1 Completion
3. Instructor-Led Event Evaluation, Components 2 & 3 will be completed after attending the Instructor-Led Event at The HealthSource.
Contact HealthStream for technical support: 1-800-521-0574 (Option 2) | email@example.com
Are you a student?
First-time students, create a User ID and Password.
If you previously registered, sign-in with your credentials.
- You can purchase the 6th ed NRP Exam (through December 2016) and the 7th ed NRP Provider Curriculum (required for everyone starting January 1, 2017) in the catalog. Please check with your work place to see which edition you are using.
- Remember to study! Review the textbook edition corresponding with the exam purchased
You will need the Neanatal Resuscitation Text Book 7th Edition. The NRP requires self-study
, the participant will need to have the book several weeks before the beginning of a course or evaluation. You will need to purchase your manual by going to www.aap.org
or call 1-888-227-1775 .